The Langlois Lawyers Construction Law team has developed a reputation for excellence in the areas of law related to this field by representing and assisting private and public clients, general and specialty contractors, professionals, and materials suppliers and manufacturers, drafting their contracts and representing them before the courts.
Our goal is to provide our clients with tailored, practical advice and solutions to effectively meet their different needs, including contract negotiation and drafting, compliance analysis, equivalency applications, performance assessment, situations of insolvency during a project already underway, and warranties.
Our services focus on the following aspects:
- Development projects;
- Licences, permits, vested rights, urban planning, and expropriation;
- Construction litigation (construction and design defects, claims, surety bonds, tenders, BSDQ, CCQ);
- Bankruptcies and insolvencies associated with construction projects;
- Provisions and withholdings;
- Health and safety procedures;
- Arbitration, mediation, and other dispute resolution methods;
- Public and private tendering;
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts;
- Regulatory compliance.