The Langlois lawyers team specializing in environmental litigation has the knowledge that is needed for handling issues that arise in relation to business, regulation, and relations with municipal and government agencies.
We have significant expertise and experience in settling cases involving multiple parties, but also in traditional dispute resolution procedures, acting for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Our experience covers the full range of environmental litigation in situations that include:
- Class actions that involve environmental issues;
- Challenges to ministerial or municipal decisions in the courts or before administrative tribunals;
- Insurance coverage for environmental damage;
- Access to information requests relating to the environment;
- Professional negligence on the part of environmental consultants or firms;
- Civil actions relating to contaminated land, nuisance (odours, noise, and so on), and other environmental damage.