The Langlois lawyers Business Law group provides its clients, including companies of all sizes, entrepreneurs, and business leaders, with most of the legal services they need in the course of their business activities.
We favour a creative, result-oriented approach that reflects our client’s goals when closing a transaction that is profitable for all parties involved.
Our team of skilled, seasoned lawyers has an in-depth knowledge of the business world and offers a wide range of services that include the following:
- Acquisitions, mergers and reorganizations;
- Advising the senior management of private, public, and para-public corporations on matters of governance, ethics, and management strategy in policy files;
- Business advice;
- Cooperative law;
- Corporate law and corporate taxation;
- Drafting of shareholder and partnership agreements;
- Incorporation, organization, and dissolutions of corporations;
- Intellectual and industrial property (patent law, trademark, copyright);
- International commercial transactions;
- National and international banking, financing, and collateral security;
- Negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial contracts;
- Private and public investments;
- Real estate transactions;
- Setting up joint ventures;
- Strategic planning;
- Venture capital financing and government financial assistance programs.