Aude Berger, Rémi-Pier Fournier, Tess Scott Giasson, Marie Diane Ngom and Raphaëlle Renzo-Gaudet join Langlois
Langlois lawyers is pleased to announce that five newly called lawyers are joining the firm. After completing their six-month internship, Aude, Rémi-Pier, Tess, Marie Diane and Raphaëlle have accepted our offer to pursue their careers at Langlois lawyers’ Montréal and Québec City offices. These emerging talents practice in labour and employment law, civil and commercial litigation, and insurance law.
“Throughout their training and despite the exceptional circumstances brought on by the pandemic, these young lawyers have shown great professionalism while respecting our values. This reflects, once more, the appeal of our firm, our ability to retain the best talent and Langlois’ firm commitment to play an active role in relaunching Quebec’s economy,” remarked Langlois CEO, Jean‑François Gagnon.
- Aude Berger practises primarily in labour and employment law.
- Rémi-Pier Fournier works in the areas of insurance law, construction law, ethics and governance.
- Tess Scott Giasson specializes in insurance law and civil and professional liability.
- Marie Diane Ngom practises in insurance law as well as civil and commercial litigation. She has a keen interest in litigation and dispute resolution.
- Raphaëlle Renzo-Gaudet works in the areas of civil litigation, commercial litigation and insurance law.
We are pleased to have these emerging talents on our team to contribute to our clients’ success.
About Langlois lawyers
Langlois lawyers is one of the largest law firms in Quebec. Our team of 300 employees working in Montréal and Québec City offers a wide range of highly regarded legal services in the areas of litigation, business law and labour law. Our vision: draw on the synergies generated by our various practice groups in order to offer high-quality service to our clientele. Langlois lawyers is ranked first among the top ten Quebec law firms by Canadian Lawyer magazine.