Vincent practices business law in the Quebec City office of Langlois Lawyers.
Vincent’s practice is focused on business and corporate law. As such, he acts as legal counsel in the purchase and sale of businesses, mergers and corporate reorganizations. He intervenes in the negotiation of various types of commercial contracts and assists his clients in the drafting of shareholder agreements. Vincent also advises private and institutional lenders in connection with the implementation of complex financing structures.
In addition to advising well-established businesses, Vincent is particularly interested in the legal issues surrounding business succession and business transfers and has developed expertise over the years to support entrepreneurs who wish to take over a business in Québec. In this capacity, Vincent has assisted many emerging entrepreneurs with the implementation of financing and the transfer of a business.
He carries on his practice in English and French.
LL.B., Civil Law, Laval University, 2014
Areas of Practice
Business acquisition and succession: Corporate due diligence, negotiation and drafting of sale agreements, tax-strategy implementation, negotiation and other assistance in the course of the financing process. More specifically, with the following acquisitions:
- • A sports clothing business (Lavoie & Pleau inc.)
- • A funeral home (Salon Albert Rochette & Fils inc.)
- • An engineering firm (Groupe Conseil SID)
- • A tube and pipe laser cutting company (Multi-Services Roy inc.)
- • A financial service firm
- • In the acquisition of an interest in a pharmacy as part of a succession plan (Jean Coutu franchise)