Purchase & Sale Transactions
With their extensive, valuable experience in real estate, the members of this Langlois Lawyers group have developed a strong practical and legal knowledge, as well as a thorough understanding of the realities faced by stakeholders in this sphere, whether they are owners, co-owners, lenders, investors, syndicates of co-ownership, developers, lessors, tenants, or managers.
Our expertise focuses on the following aspects:
- Legal and strategic advice in the context of transactions, including drafting agreements and making security arrangements;
- Advice as to the choice of a site;
- Superficies, emphyteusis, and servitude transactions;
- Real estate investment trust transactions;
- Strategic partnership transactions, including public-private partnerships;
- Infrastructure project transactions: telecommunications networks; mining, water and energy sectors; roads and airports;
- Co-ownership transactions and management, including relations between co-owners;
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts;
- Due diligence and opinions on the risks associated with a transaction.