The Langlois lawyers Commercial Litigation group is distinguished by its size and the expertise of its members, whose extensive experience enables them to advise their clients effectively regarding commercial disputes, civil liability, administrative law, corporate governance and directors’ liability.
We are seasoned litigators who represent our clients before courts and regulatory bodies (courts and administrative tribunals, and arbitration, conciliation and mediation boards).
We offer services in all areas of the law, including:
- Class actions;
- Commercial contracts;
- Commercial crime and embezzlement;
- Corporate civil liability;
- Corporate oversight and shareholders’ remedies;
- Directors’ and officers’ liability and insurance;
- Fiduciary duties;
- Franchise, distribution and agency agreements;
- Intellectual property and technology;
- Maritime law litigation;
- Partnership and joint ventures;
- Pension plans;
- Professional liability;
- Property and casualty insurance;
- Property law;
- Securities litigation;
- Tax law.