For growing companies, seeking capital in public and private markets is both challenging and necessary. The Langlois lawyers team advises clients on a wide range of issues relating to corporate finance, including public offerings, private placements of equity and debt, registering securities on a stock exchange, restructuring share capital, corporate governance, compliance with securities and continuous disclosure legislation, and registering dealers and advisors.
The members of the Langlois lawyers team offer services in relation to the following aspects:
- Assisting shareholders in the context of an initial public offering
- Bids, mergers, acquisitions and reverse takeovers
- Due diligence
- Equity opinions
- Ongoing compliance and disclosure
- Removal of cease trade orders
- Royalty, option, joint venture, merger and buy-sell agreements
- Start-up capital companies and eligible transactions
- Syndicated loans and loans with hypothecary representatives
- Venture and debt capital markets
We advise issuers and financial advisors regarding national, international and cross-border transactions. Our clients include companies listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, the CNSX and other international stock markets. Our clients also include financial institutions such as banks, financial advisors, trust companies, insurance companies, investment brokers, investment companies and limited partnerships.