Marie Rémillard to speak about Post-COVID business development and strategies for success
On July 28th, Langlois’ Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Marie Rémillard, will take part in a discussion co-hosted by Alexa Translations and the Legal Marketing Association (LMA). The webinar will focus on how law firms are updating their business development strategies as we begin to exit the pandemic.
During this 60-minute session, we’ll hear from legal department heads on how they see their relationships with law firms evolving and what their expectations are as we enter a new era. We will also hear how business development leaders at law firms are defining, refining and executing their strategies accordingly.
The panel of experts will share their insights on how to manage business development in a post-COVID society. The expected speakers are:
- Andrew Bowyer, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ADB Insights
- Nils F. Engelstad, Vice President, General Counsel, Alamos Gold Inc.
- Amanda Fullerton, Vice President, Legal & Corporate Secretary, Gran Colombia Gold Corp.
- Fernando Garcia, Vice President, Legal, Compliance & General Counsel, Cargojet Inc.
- Gary Kalaci, Chief Executive Officer, Alexa Translations
- Marie Rémillard, Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Langlois Lawyers
Click here to find out more or to sign up.