Langlois’ 2018 Partners Are All Women
Montréal, January 29, 2018 – Langlois lawyers is pleased to announce that all of the firm’s new partners this year are women. These five remarkable professionals have been named to the rank of partner in the firm’s offices in Montréal and Quebec City.
In alphabetical order, our new partners are:
- Katherine Loranger: Katherine is a litigation practitioner specializing in insurance law, commercial real estate law, franchise law, professional liability and manufacturer’s liability.
- Elisabeth Neelin: Elisabeth practices civil and commercial litigation, particularly in matters involving commercial disputes, civil and professional liability, and regulatory investigations.
- Véronique Roy: Véronique also practices civil and commercial litigation, in matters involving civil and professional liability and insurance law.
- Renée-Maude Vachon-Therrien: Renée-Maude practices in the area of insurance law, particularly in matters involving general civil liability and professional liability in the real estate and construction sectors.
- Kateri Vincent: Kateri specializes in aboriginal law and administrative and labour law.
“We have a pool of extremely talented women lawyers at our firm”, stated Jean-François Gagnon, the Chief Executive Officer of Langlois lawyers. “It is important for us to recognize their achievements and encourage them to take on positions of greater responsibility.”
About Langlois lawyers
With more than 140 professionals working in the Montréal and Quebec City metropolitan areas, Langlois lawyers is one of the largest law firms in Quebec. Together we offer a complete range of sophisticated legal services in a variety of areas such as construction law, energy and the environment, life sciences, information and communications technology (ICT), governance and ethics, civil and commercial litigation, labour and employment law, real estate law and business law. Langlois lawyers is ranked second among the top ten Quebec law firms by Canadian Lawyer magazine.
+1 438 844 7800 | Email