Banking and Finance
The Langlois lawyers Financial Institutions and Financial Services Law team has the necessary experience to act as legal counsel to corporations, banks, and other financial institutions. We are able to represent our clients in complex financial transactions within established deadlines and develop and implement financial strategies for lenders or borrowers. We regularly have the opportunity to apply our skills to financing arrangements made with various financial institutions.
We work collaboratively with our class action team on matters involving financial institutions and with our business law team on transactions involving corporations working in the financial sector.
We can assist you with the following:
- Bank financing, commercial finance, acquisition financing, equipment finance, secured financing, structured finance/securitization;
- Creating security interests;
- Debt capital markets;
- Documentary credit;
- Financial institution regulation;
- Letters of offer of financing;
- Projects and project financing;