Lawyer - Montréal
Adèle Poirier practices primarily in the area of commercial real estate, including real estate transactions and litigation, on behalf of a mainly institutional clientele consisting of real estate owners, promoters, landlords and tenants.
In her practice, Adèle is frequently called upon to negotiate and draft commercial leases and real estate transactions.
She also counsels and represents real estate owners in bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
Bachelor of Laws, LL.B., University of Montréal, 2011
Areas of Practice
Langlois Represents a Major Cannabis Enterprise
Since 2017, Langlois Lawyers has been representing a company in connection with the acquisition of a property located in Montreal West, province of Québec, for the cultivation of organic medical marijuana and the development of production facilities.
- 2021 – Langlois represented the principal shareholders of IBS-TUBOQUIP Industrial Equipment in its recent acquisition by Ficodis
- 2020 – Solina, TGOD and goPeer choose Langlois to assist with their business transactions
- 2018 – Retrospective of Langlois’ 10 Most Representative Mergers & Acquisitions Mandates of 2017
- 2017 – Adèle Poirier and Simon Chénard publish an article on short-term condo rentals in Copropriété Plus Magazine
- 2016 – Mylany David and Adèle Poirier signed an article on commercial leases in The Lawyers Weekly
- 2016 – The Real Estate Law Team at Langlois Continues to Grow
- 2017 – Mylany David and Adèle Poirier deliver a professional development session on commercial leases
- 2017 – Langlois participates in CBA-Québec’s Annual Review of Jurisprudence in Real Estate Law
Prepared and took part in a presentation on safeguard orders under section 46 of the former Code of Civil Procedure at a breakfast conference of the Quebec branch of Canadian Bar Association’s Real Estate Section on May 22, 2014
Young Bar of Montreal
Urban Development Institute of Quebec (UDI Quebec)