The 2024 Chambers Canada Guide once again highlights Langlois’ excellence
Langlois Lawyers is proud to announce that the legal expertise of 15 of its lawyers and 4 of its practice areas have once again been recognized in the 2024 edition of the annual Chambers Canada Guide.
“We are thrilled to be listed in the Chambers Canada Guide again this year. I extend my thanks to all our customers and partners for the trust they continue to place in our firm. Year after year, they demonstrate their unwavering support by responding in large numbers to the survey and by highlighting the hard work of our team. At Langlois, the quality of our services and the passion we bring to our daily activities are a great source of pride. Congratulations to all those who have been recognized,” said Langlois CEO Jean-François Gagnon.
Our lawyers have continued to distinguish themselves and show that they are industry leaders in their fields.
- Catherine Biron – Employment & Labour, Québec
- Vincent de l’Étoile – Dispute Resolution: Class Action (Defence), Nationwide
- Danielle Ferron – White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Nationwide
- Jean-François Gagnon – Insurance: Dispute Resolution, Nationwide
- Jean Grégoire – Transportation: Shipping, Nationwide
- Sean Griffin – Litigation: General Commercial, Québec
- Tina Hobday – Pensions & Benefits, Nationwide
- Michel L. Huart – Transportation: Rail & Road, Nationwide
- Marie-Hélène Jetté – Employment & Labour, Québec
- Valérie Lemaire – Insurance: Dispute Resolution, Nationwide
- Elizabeth Neelin – Litigation: General Commercial, Québec
- John O’Connor – Transportation: Shipping, Nationwide
- Sophie Perreault – Litigation: General Commercial, Québec
- Marianne Plamondon – Employment & Labour, Québec
- André Sasseville – Employment & Labour, Québec
Our following practice areas were also recognized:
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution, Canada
- Transportation: Shipping, Canada
- Employment & Labour, Québec
- Litigation: General Commercial, Québec
About Chambers Canada
Chambers and Partners are internationally recognized for their high standards in terms of legal professional rankings. The lawyers profiled in Chambers Canada are selected through a rigorous process involving research and interviews among a broad spectrum of lawyers and their clients. The final selection is based on clearly defined criteria that include legal expertise and the quality of services provided to their clients.
T +1 438 844 7800
M +1 514 951 0553