Articling at Langlois Lawyers
Starting your career at Langlois Lawyers means choosing:
- a climate that promotes excellence, where you can realize your full potential;
- a stimulating environment where you will continue to learn and grow through coaching and teamwork;
- a workplace that respects you and encourages you to get involved and develop leadership skills;
- to partner with dedicated and reputable mentors such as Valérie Lemaire, recipient of the Excellence in Mentoring Award for Quebec from the Advocates’ Society;
- to work for the Regional Law Firm of the Year in Canada as recognized by Chambers and Partners, and the first among the Top 10 Quebec Regional Law Firms in Canadian Lawyer magazine.
We are looking for more than just articling students; we are seeking colleagues, close collaborators and future partners. Take your first steps toward what we hope will be a long and fruitful career with our firm by getting involved as a summer student or articling student.
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Langlois by following us on Facebook.
Check our activity calendar to find out when we will be at your university.