Lawyer - Montréal
Fady Toban is a member of the litigation group in Langlois lawyers’ Montréal office. His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, administrative law and disciplinary law.
He has experience before all levels of Quebec and federal courts and has joined Langlois lawyers in 2019.
Fady holds a bachelor of laws from the Université de Montréal, as well as a bachelor of arts in political science from Concordia University.
He practises in French and in English.
- 2020 – What is the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on your professional and ethical obligations?
- 2020 – Prohibiting genetic discrimination: a valid criminal law subject, according to the Supreme Court of Canada
- 2020 – The Administrative Tribunal of Québec reconfirms the principles governing reimbursement of legal expenses
- 2020 – The Quebec Court of Appeal recognizes the right to publish a Mareva injunction
- 2020 – Jessica Syms and Fady Toban clarify the impact of the Vavilov decision on municipal tax practice at the first CPTA legal symposium
2019 – Conference on the Stay of Execution before the Professions Tribunal, presented to the Office of the syndic of the Québec Bar, November 1, 2019
2019 – Conference on Section 11 (1) of the Code of Ethics for Chartered Professional Accountants, presented to the Office of the syndic of the CPA order, October 10, 2019