Gabrielle Thibaudeau practices civil and commercial litigation, primarily in real estate matters.
Gabrielle represents both an institutional clientele and individuals regarding all litigious aspects of real estate sales and commercial leases.
In particular, she has acted in actions to pass title, recourses based on the warranty against hidden defects and on the warranty of ownership as well as in files involving issues related to servitudes.
She also handles litigation based on commercial leases, including recourses in eviction and recovery of rent. In addition, she counsels and represents commercial landlords on a regular basis in bankruptcy and insolvency files involving tenants.
- 2018 – Enforceability of a Security Deposit Against a Trustee in the Event of the Bankruptcy of a Commercial Tenant
- 2017 – Arbitration Under the Health Insurance Act: Comment on a Recent Supreme Court of Canada Decision
- 2017 – Right of Participating and Non-Participating Physicians to Associate
2018 – “Enforceability of a Security Deposit Against a Trustee in the Event of the Bankruptcy of a Commercial Tenant”, co-authored with Victoria Lemieux-Brown, Commercial Insolvency Reporter, Vol. 30, No. 4, LexisNexis, April 2018
- 2021 – Jean Patrick Dallaire and Gabrielle Thibaudeau to speak during the Strategic Days on Commercial Leasing
- 2017 – Langlois participates in CBA-Québec’s Annual Review of Jurisprudence in Real Estate Law
2018 – Conference presentation: “Annual review of the case law on commercial leasing”, Canadian Bar Association, Quebec Branch, Real Estate section, March 20, 2018
Prepared and took part in a presentation on safeguard orders under section 46 of the former Code of Civil Procedure at a breakfast conference of the Quebec branch of Canadian Bar Association’s Real Estate Section on May 22, 2014
Young Bar of Montreal (YBM)
Urban Development Institute of Québec (UDI Quebec)
CREW, a North American network of women working in the commercial real estate field