Lawyer, Partner - Quebec City
François Bouchard represents a diverse clientele in his practice of labour law and occupational health and safety law, both as legal advisor and litigator.
He frequently argues cases before specialized administrative tribunals such as the Administrative Labour Tribunal (ALT) and grievance arbitrators. He also often appears before civil courts such as the Superior Court and Federal Court.
His clients are primarily employers (medium and large enterprises), professional and employer associations, municipalities and school boards.
1987 – LL. B., Civil Law Laval University
Rankings & Recognitions
Areas of Practice
- 2016 – Inherent Financing Costs
- 2019 – Symposium 2019 – Labour & Employment Law
- 2017 – 360 Degrees of Employment Law | Managing the Risks of Penal and Criminal Prosecutions in the Area of Occupational Health and Safety
- 2017 – Symposium on Labour & Employment Law
- 2016 – Symposium on Labour & Employment Law
- 2014 – Symposium on Labour & Employment Law
Since 2001 – Presentations to various employer associations on a variety of subjects related to labour relations, labour standards, and occupational health and safety.