The outstanding work of Langlois and its lawyers recognized once again by Chambers Canada
Langlois Lawyers is proud to announce that 13 of its lawyers and 4 of its areas of practice have been recognized in the 2023 edition of the Chambers Canada Guide.
“While awards are always gratifying, being recognized by Chambers is especially poignant as it is determined by a broad network of industry peers. On behalf of all of us at Langlois, I wish to thank our clients and partners who took part in this year’s survey and who once again chose to endorse the service, expertise and knowledge of our firm and our lawyers. Your continued trust is the greatest expression of appreciation we could ask for. As our team continues to grow, we will remain steadfast in our commitment to excellence in all areas of our practice. Congratulations to all who were listed”, said Jean-François Gagnon, CEO of Langlois Lawyers.
Our lawyers have continued to distinguish themselves and show that they are industry leaders in their fields.
- Catherine Biron – Employment & Labour, Québec
- Vincent de l’Étoile – Dispute Resolution: Class Action (Defence), Nationwide
- Danielle Ferron, White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Nationwide
- Jean-François Gagnon – Insurance: Dispute Resolution, Nationwide
- Jean Grégoire – Transportation: Shipping, Nationwide
- Tina Hobday – Pensions & Benefits, Nationwide
- Michel Huart – Transportation: Rail & Road, Nationwide
- Marie-Hélène Jetté – Employment & Labour, Québec
- Valérie Lemaire – Insurance: Dispute Resolution, Nationwide
- John O’Connor – Transportation: Shipping, Nationwide
- Sophie Perreault – Litigation: General Commercial, Québec
- Marianne Plamondon – Employment & Labour, Québec
- André Sasseville, Employment & Labour, Québec
The following areas of practice were also recognized:
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution, Canada
- Transportation: Shipping, Canada
- Employment & Labour, Québec
- Litigation: General Commercial, Québec
About Chambers Canada
Chambers and Partners are internationally recognized for their high standards in terms of legal professional rankings. The lawyers profiled in Chambers Canada are selected through a rigorous process involving research and interviews among a broad spectrum of lawyers and their clients. The final selection is based on clearly defined criteria that include legal expertise and the quality of services provided to their clients.
T +1 438 844 7800
M +1 514 951 0553