Chambers Canada 2022
Langlois stands out once more in the Chambers Canada Guide 2022
Montréal, September 9, 2021 – The Chambers Canada Guide 2022 recognizes four of our practice areas and eleven lawyers.
“We are delighted with this latest recognition in the 2022 Chambers Canada guide. I would like to thank all our clients and partners for their trust in us. Without their unwavering support, input in the survey, and loyalty, we would not have received these distinctions. We are a team of passionate and committed individuals who continuously strive to offer our clients personalized services of the highest quality. Congratulations to all!”, said Jean-François Gagnon, CEO of Langlois Lawyers.
In this new edition, Langlois is recognized four times, namely for the following areas of practice:
- Insurance, Dispute Resolution: Canada
- Transportation, Shipping: Canada
- Employment and Labour: Quebec
- Litigation, General Commercial: Quebec
In addition, eleven of our professionals are recognized in multiple categories:
- Catherine Biron, Employment and Labour
- Vincent de l’Étoile, Nationwide Dispute Resolution
- Jean-François Gagnon, Insurance: Dispute Resolution
- Jean Grégoire, Transportation: Shipping
- Tina Hobday, Pensions & Benefits
- L. Michel Huart, Transportation: Rail & Road
- Marie-Hélène Jetté, Employment and Labour
- John O’Connor, Transportation: Shipping
- Sophie Perreault, Litigation: General Commercial (Quebec)
- Marianne Plamondon, Employment and Labour
- André Sasseville, Employment and Labour
Click here to see our profile in the Chambers Canada 2022 Guide.
About Chambers Canada
Chambers and Partners are internationally recognized for their high standards in terms of legal professional rankings. The lawyers profiled in Chambers Canada are selected through a rigorous process involving research and interviews among a broad spectrum of lawyers and their clients. The final selection is based on clearly defined criteria that include legal expertise and the quality of services provided to their clients.
Langlois Lawyers, the largest independent law firm in Quebec, has close to 150 professionals practicing in Greater Montréal and Québec City. With an overall team now nearly 300-strong, we are proud to offer our clients a full range of highly regarded legal services in civil and commercial litigation, business law, and labour and employment law. A recognized leader, the firm received numerous awards in 2020, including Regional Law Firm of the Year in Canada by Chambers and Partners and the top rank in Canadian Lawyer’s Top 10 survey of law firms in Quebec.
Public Relations Specialist
T +1 438 844 7800
M +1 514 951 0553