Langlois stands out once more: 11 lawyers and 4 areas of practice recognized by Chambers Canada
Montréal, September 10, 2020 – The Chambers Canada Guide 2021 recognizes four of our practice areas and eleven lawyers.
The following practice areas were recognized:
- Insurance, Dispute Resolution: Canada
- Transportation, Shipping: Canada
- Employment & Labour: Quebec
- Litigation, General Commercial: Quebec
Also, the lawyers listed below were also recognized in several categories:
- Catherine Biron, Employment & Labour
- Vincent de l’Étoile, Class Action (Defence) and Litigation: General Commercial
- Jean-François Gagnon, Insurance: Dispute Resolution
- Jean Grégoire, Transportation: Shipping
- Tina Hobday, Pensions & Benefits
- L. Michel Huart, Transportation: Rail & Road
- Marie-Hélène Jetté, Employment & Labour
- John O’Connor, Transportation: Shipping
- Sophie Perreault, Litigation: General Commercial
- Marianne Plamondon, Employment & Labour
- André Sasseville, Employment & Labour
“First of all, I would like to thank our clients and our partners. Without their unwavering support, their input in the survey and their trust, Chambers Canada Awards could not have been achieved. Our team is made up of driven and committed individuals and we are determined to aim for excellence, while offering our clients services of the highest quality. We are absolutely thrilled to have been named Regional Law Firm of the Year by Chambers Canada. The award closely follows the nomination we received from Canadian Lawyer, earlier this year. Congratulations to the whole team!” said Langlois CEO Jean-François Gagnon.
Click here to see our profile in the Chambers Canada 2021 Guide.
About Chambers Canada
Chambers and Partners are internationally recognized for their high standards in terms of legal professional rankings. The lawyers profiled in Chambers Canada are selected through a rigorous process involving research and interviews among a broad spectrum of lawyers and their clients. The final selection is based on clearly-defined criteria that include legal expertise and the quality of services provided to their clients.
Langlois are one of the largest law firms in Quebec, with more than 150 professionals working in the Montréal and Quebec City metropolitan areas. With more than 300 individuals making up our team, we are able to offer our clientele a complete range of legal services renowned for their exceptional quality in civil and commercial litigation, business law and labour and employment. The firm was ranked first in the Top 10 Quebec Regional Law Firms survey by Canadian Lawyer and was recognized as Regional Law Firm of the Year in Canada by Chambers and Partners.
Public Relations Specialist
T +1 438 844 7800
M +1 514 951 0553